GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION
- Each participant (adult over the age of 18) must be paired with one child 39 inches or shorter.
- Each child must be changed into a cloth, reusable diaper that can be purchased online, at a brick & mortar store, or is offered through a diaper service. It does not matter what type of diaper a child arrives in.
- At the sound of a loud start signal, all participants must remove their child’s diaper and properly put on a 100% reusable cloth diaper.
DURING THE EVENT
- Before the signal to start, each participant should hold the clean diaper they will change the baby into high in the air. The photographer should take “before” shots.
- At the signal to start, each participant should change his or her child’s diaper. No photographs or video should be taken at this time.
- When the diaper change is complete, each participant should hold their freshly changed child in the air. The photographer should take “after shots”. The timekeeper may determine when all diaper changes have occurred. There is no set amount of time within which the change should take place.
- Any participant who does not properly complete the task must be deducted from the total.